TU1300 Automatic Water Immersion Thermo Shrinking Tunnel
- - Thermoshrinking tunnel with immersion into hot water.
- - Used in vacuum packing systems to optimize the package aspect and improve its security.
- - Robust and adequately isolated structure to minimize the heat leackage.
- - Automatic system to keep water level constant.
- - Double version of water heating: by electric elements or by steam injection.
- - Structure made in stainless steel easily cleanable.
- - Immersion belt made in a specific material that doesn’t detach the products even working at high temperatures.
- - Belt completely extractable in case of hygenization and maintenance.
- - Possibility to adjust products loading, unloading and immersion time and water temperature.
- - Belt rotation and immersion movements controlled by two separated electric motors.
- - Equipped with hood and fan to convey and aspire steam.
- - Possibility to exclude water immersion and use tunnel as conveyor belt for products that don’t need thermoshrinking process.
- - Left functioning (belt rotation from left to right).